Crisyland is a registered modern learning education centre for children from the ages of 3-16. Using a balance of traditional and innovative teaching methods, we facilitate our students to grow, develop and build towards the full potential that prepares them for the challenges of today and certainly the future.
We are professional in Jolly Phonics, Jolly Grammar and Jolly Music – recognized by Jolly Learning UK
We are a fun and professional, dedicated team and are looking for like-minded teachers to join our team!
We are looking for innovative, reliable and responsible teachers to join our team. If you can show that you have the passion to teach, you are great with kids then please apply.
Full- and/or Part-time Native speaking English teachers who can teach kindergarten and primary school levels are most welcome.
• Degree holders
• QKT, PGDE, PGCE and TESOL holders will have an advantage
• With teaching certificates will also be advantageous
• Able to prepare and teach TRINITY Courses
• HKID/Dependent VISA Holders
• You should be passionate about teaching, a team player, fun with kids, charismatic and creative
• Develop and prepare materials and contribute to the development of the center’s English programs.
• Complete reports (both general class reports after each lesson and term end individual students reports)
• Tai Po
• 6 days’ work per week
• Monday and Friday 2:00 am - 8:00 pm
• and Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm or Sunday noon to 2:00 pm
Jolly phonics teaching training is provided. Please have your expected salary on your curriculum vitae when applying to email@example.com